We are firmly of the belief that school improvement is a continuous process. Despite the challenges of changes to the way that we worked because of Covid 19, we nevertheless continued our work to ignite a school-wide focus on community during last year. We are continuing to develop this work this academic year as well. This community focus involves:
- Our students, as we expand our student voice and student council committees, and provide enhanced support for students through innovative and meaningful partnerships and mentoring projects;
- Our parents, as we continue on a structured project to seek and act on parent opinion to develop partnership working;
- Our staff, as we work to develop and empower all staff with some innovative approaches to professional development which will support our thriving adult learning community;
- Our local and London employers, aas we work more closely with them to develop our ambitious careers strategy;
- Our local community, as we engage directly with community leaders and members to help our young people develop as active young citizens.