We are firmly of the belief that school improvement is a continuous process. We continue to develop our school as a school for its local community and we are very excited about the impact that our brand new school building will have in the Northolt area. Our school improvement plan this year involves partnership work with stakeholders as follows:
- Our students, as we expand our student voice and student council committees, and provide enhanced support for students through innovative and meaningful partnerships and mentoring projects;
- Our parents, as we continue on a structured project to seek and act on parent opinion to develop partnership working;
- Our staff, as we work to develop and empower all staff with some innovative approaches to professional development which will support our thriving adult learning community;
- Our local and London employers, as we work more closely with them to develop our ambitious careers strategy;
- Our local community, as we engage directly with community leaders and members to help our young people develop as active young citizens.